Ensuring comprehensive protection against losses or damages to the motor vehicle itself due to accidents, as well as driver insurance coverage and the associated legal liabilities of death, bodily injuries and/or damages to other persons’ properties, our private motor vehicle insurance policy is bound to keep your mind at ease while on the road.
- Private Motor Insurance
- Commercial Motor Insurance
Car insurance is an auto-insurance plan which is formulated to ensure that the occupants of the car do not suffer any financial setbacks. The policy also provides assistance in event of a road mishap.
- In case of theft of the car, the insurer will reimburse the value of the car.
- Covers any damage or loss arising due to the accidental collision on the road with another car, animal or objects like buildings or pillars.
- Any loss due to natural calamities, manmade events (violence, arson) is also covered.
- Business car insurance class 1: Covers your car if you use it to drive between multiple work locations, or to visit clients or customers. It’s also usually the cheapest class of business car insurance
- Business car insurance class 2: Grants the same coverage as class 1, but allows you to add a named driver – a co-worker who will also be insured to drive the same car. It’s likely to be a little more expensive
- Business car insurance class 3: Covers long-distance driving as part of your business use. Class 3 insurance is the most expensive, but it might be necessary if you’re a door-to-door salesman, for example. However, keep in mind that you can only provide samples – if you use your car to deliver merchandise, you’ll need commercial car insurance
- Fleet insurance is a type of insurance that will cover four or more vehicles under one policy. This has many different benefits and can save many of the hassles that would arise from having different van insurance policies, or other types of auto insurance.
- The largest benefit of fleet insurance is of course that many different vehicles are covered under one policy. This eliminates much of the worry and stress of handling a different insurance policy for each different vehicle.
- One of the benefits of fleet insurance is that when a claim is made, the process is much smoother and more efficient than when handled through another type. One type that companies sometimes consider is to purchase insurance bonds and find their policies through that means.
- One other main benefit of fleet insurance is that if an insurer cannot become insured under an individual policy, they may have coverage provided to them using a fleet insurance policy.
- Coverage in the event of a collision with an uninsured motorist
- Protection against liability
- Coverage for other types of damage